Newcastle City Council - Facility Services & Civic Management
We are currently looking for reliable and friendly people with a positive attitude to join our team as a Cleaner Supervisor at Jesmond Park Academy.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has well developed interpersonal skills and is capable of dealing effectively with staff
- Has a flexible approach to work, hours and locations
- Is capable of regular stooping, bending, lifting and carrying.
- Is a team player but able to use your own initiative
- Can have good relationships with others
- Is self-motivated and able to work to fixed deadlines
- Is customer focused
- Can deliver to required standards
- Is suitable to work with children and young people
- Is able to undertake written and spoken instructions and speak English.
This post is working in regulated activity. If you are successful, we will undertake additional recruitment checks which will include a DBS check (Data and Barring System) to see if you have had any criminal convictions, a check of police information and we will check the barred list(s). It is a criminal offence for a barred individual to apply for a job in regulated activity.
If you would like to discuss this post please call Richard Geddes on 0191 2771947.
Apply online at www.northeastjobs.org.uk, select 'Apply Now' and complete our online application form.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise