Online Video Call Appointment via SchoolCloud
Wednesday 2 March 2022: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
I would like to invite you to attend our Parent/Carer Consultation Session taking place on 2 March 2022.
The school has introduced a new intuitive and easy to use online appointment booking system. This allows you to choose your own appointment times with teachers and you will receive an email confirming your appointments. We are confident this will be an improvement to the previous system and welcome any feedback.
Appointments can be made from 28 January and the booking system will close on 3 February. Should you wish to make any changes after this date or require any other help or information regarding how to set your appointments up, please contact the school and ask for Mrs Chirnside or email her at email@example.com
Details on how to login to SchoolCloud and book your appointments and where to find further guidance are shown below.
Please visit https://jesmondparkacademy.schoolcloud.co.uk to book your appointments and later attend the event.
You will need to login with the exact details that have been provided to you in the letter/email we have sent you.
The link below provides guidance on how to attend the appointments. The system can be used on mobile phones, PCs and tablets.
- Not all teachers are available for this event. If a teacher you wish to see is not on your list of staff to book please contact them independently via email and they will be happy to provide feedback.
- Appointments will be five minutes in duration and will cut off automatically after that time.
- A maximum of eight appointments can be booked.
- If you require any other help or information regarding how to set your appointments up please contact Mrs Chirnside.
- There is no in-person alternative to this event.
- If you do not have the technology to attend this event, we can arrange for you to come in to school to use our laptops/computers. This means that we can arrange the appointments for you and you can come in to school for the scheduled times and use our computer facilities to attend the event. If you would like us to do that for you please contact Mrs Chirnside by telephone (0191 2818486 ext. 2148) or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that it will still be online via SchoolCloud – not face-to-face appointments.)
If in the event of a technical malfunction during the event, staff will endeavour to call you by telephone instead.
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to speak to your child’s subject teachers, not only to find out more about their progress, but also to discuss any matters that may help us to support them.
Mr N Holmes, Director of Student Progress