Covid-19 control measures in school continue, therefore, unfortunately, an in-school event will not be taking place. Instead, from week beginning Monday 31st January 2022, our Year 9 option information will be available online to parents/carers and students.
YEAR 9 OPTIONS ONLINE LAUNCH TO PARENTS/CARERS AND STUDENTS.THIS WILL INCLUDE:
- A TEAMS assembly in school for students. Students will receive their option booklets
- NEW: Wednesday 2nd February, 5:00pm: A live TEAMS presentation for parents/carers and students. We will email parents/carers and students the link for this presentation w/b Monday 24 January 2022. (This will be recorded so you can watch it at your own convenience.)
- Wednesday 2nd February 2022, 5:00pm: Year 9 narrated PowerPoints for subject specific information available to view on our website at your convenience.
- Year 9 Virtual Careers’ Fair available to view online - we will send out a link to this when it is available.
- Wednesday 9th February 2022: Year 9 Parent/Carer Consultation Session. You will have already received your invitation to this along with your unique SchoolCloud login information.
- Telephone appointments with a member of the Year 9 team and the Senior Leadership team will be available to discuss options and the option choices for your child.
- Opportunities for an email conversation with your child’s subject teacher if you have a subject specific option query.
We hope you will find this valuable for helping you and your child choose the best options for their future success.