Year 11 Parent/Carer Consultation Session - Online Appointment Booking Tuesday 14 December 2021 3:00pm – 7:00pm
I would like to invite you to attend our Parent/Carer Consultation Session taking place on 14 December 2021.
The school has introduced a new intuitive and easy to use online appointment booking system. This allows you to choose your own appointment times with teachers and you will receive an email confirming your appointments.
We are confident this will be an improvement to the previous system and welcome any feedback.
Appointments can be made from 17 November and the booking system will close on 23 November.
Should you wish to make any changes after this date please contact the school and ask for Mrs Chirnside or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit https://jesmondparkacademy.schoolcloud.co.uk to book your appointments. You will need to login with the information that was provided to you in the personalised letter that was sent you.
The link below provides guidance on how to attend the appointments. The system can used on mobile phones, PCs and tablets. https://support.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/article/801-video-parents-how-toattend-appointments-over-video-call
- Not all teachers are available for this event. If a teacher you wish to see is not on your list of staff to book, please contact them independently via email and they will be happy to provide feedback.
- Students who are studying Trilogy Science have been allocated one of their three teachers to discuss all Science subjects. Appointments will be 5 minutes in duration and will cut off automatically after that time.
- A maximum of 8 appointments can be booked.
- There is no in-person alternative to this event. If you do not have the technology to attend this event (remember that you can use any electronic device including mobile phones), please contact your child’s Year Team for advice.
- If you require any other help or information regarding how to set your appointments up please contact email@example.com
If in the event of a technical malfunction, staff will endeavour to call you by telephone instead.
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to speak to your child’s subject teachers, not only to find out more about their progress, but also to discuss any matters that may help us to support them.
Mr N Holmes
Director of Student Progress